Hi Edumatechers.. welcome in 2019.
Very interesting.. recently research in e-learning global about 10 eLearning Statistics For 2019 You Need To Know:
1. The global eLearning market was worth an impressive $107 billion in 2015
2. The self-paced eLearning market will decline to $33.5 billion by 2021
3. 77% of U.S. companies used online learning in 2017
4. Comprehensive training programs lead to a 218% higher revenue per employee
5. Data suggests that when employers spend $1,500 per employee per year on training, they achieve improvements in profit margins of around 24%
6. Figures from an open university study suggest that eLearning cuts energy consumption by 90% and slashes CO2 by more than 85%
7. For every dollar spent on eLearning, companies make back $30 in productivity
8. The eLearning industry grew 900% since the turn of the century
9. 72% of organizations believe that eLearning puts them at a competitive advantage
10. The eLearning market is now more than 21 years old.