This training is the fundamental for Instrumentalist, how to measure the pressure, measuring the signal, interpret the P&ID (Pipeline & Instrument Diagram) and additional topic about measurement in Oil & Gas Industry.
- To provide practical knowledge and basic concept of Instrument measurement such as Pressure, Level, Temperature and Flow Measurement
- To provide knowledge in understanding and Familiar with Measurement Signal
- To provide knowledge to interpret the P&ID to ensure participants are familiar with the signaling, configuration and method of different type of measurement conducted on site.
- To provide understanding of Oil and Gas Measurement
- Requirement: For everyone who involves in Instrumentation, Control System from Technician, Operator, Foreman, Supervisor and others who want to know about basic Instrumentation.
- Duration: 2 hour
- Full Lifetime Access: Yes
- Access on Mobile and Laptop/PC: Yes
- Quiz: 3 times
- Final Examination: Yes
- Certificate of Completion : Yes
- Dual Language: English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Get Discount Rate for 5+ people Access (Business Clients)
Any detail about syllabus and enrollment, please email email@example.com